media news is coming out with extension confirmed....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
media news is coming out with extension confirmed....
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
dadi pe zyada close up nahi kar dia?
Haan, foundation dikh raha tha 😆
Alakh - what's the precap?? 😆 Hopefully tomorrow will be dhamaka episode with cliff hanger for us to do wild guesses at the weekend 🤣
Originally posted by: esprit_00
I can't stand such people who cry woe is me and yet never use their brain ...
pehle she tried to use the brain but Savitri is not so sharp
Alakh - what's the precap?? 😆 Hopefully tomorrow will be dhamaka episode with cliff hanger for us to do wild guesses at the weekend 🤣
is baar record todh do, most no. of EDTs finished
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
But I think, we cant judge her because she is a victim of abuse for years and has been locked up for 20 years in a mental facility. She is a victim of trauma, has lived in fear most of her life. So it's quite unrealistic to think that she can really think rationally at all. In fact, she needs care 24*7.
Main bas frustration Nikal rahi hu.
Baki her actions are believably realistic but at the same time annoying af.😆
Gossips TV has tweeted about the extension!
Abhi they've called it "most popular" show of Sony. Off-air hote samay yeh tag nahi diya tha!
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Ah, got really stuck into something.
But, after the last live fiasco- nah, I will believe anyone but Sarla, Ginni and Mr. Mehta.
Until official confirmation knocks my door, I am as okay as I was before this news ( or rumor whatever this is)!
Doodh ka jala chhanch bhi Fook fook kar peeta hai!
I knew it! I knew you'd say that!😆
I believe GossipsTV 😳😆
Behen, tum hi ho mera Sahara. Itna to main bhi khudko nahi janti 😆