Sai ise dekhega toh life mein kabhi tazbu nahi khayega😆
Arey nahi, now he is inspired from this and started calling Pallavi Tazbu 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sai ise dekhega toh life mein kabhi tazbu nahi khayega😆
Arey nahi, now he is inspired from this and started calling Pallavi Tazbu 😆
This can't be serious....😳
Is this true??? Like really??? A date....????
I real bloody date!!!!😲
What!!!!😲😲
lol! I loved it... But I was just too shocked by the opening info😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Is this true??? Like really??? A date....????
I real bloody date!!!!😲
What!!!!😲😲
You seriously did not get the joke 😆
Let me tell you the story. Ridzy, TM of Sai AT wondered how would it be to go on a date with Sai. Then we started to suggest her stuff. Then she posted the picture of the dress, uske baad we all started suggesting all the accessories. Then we decided we should not keep this to ourselves and share it with everyone. Hence the thread. The entire story is on AT 10.
ohhh! I got it.... I was getting jealous of the opportunity🤣
You seriously did not get the joke 😆
Let me tell you the story. Ridzy, TM of Sai AT wondered how would it be to go on a date with Sai. Then we started to suggest her stuff. Then she posted the picture of the dress, uske baad we all started suggesting all the accessories. Then we decided we should not keep this to ourselves and share it with everyone. Hence the thread. The entire story is on AT 10.