Fir new game 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fir new game 🤪
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Question :If God would give you one wish what would you ask from him ?
Let everyone stay happy 😊
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Which genre in movies/series is your fav?
Depends...
But I like investigation thrillers.
Can I ask why?
It's not like that I am not a morning person or anything...but I don't know when I read your question the very first thing came in mind is my evening walks which I used to like so I wrote sunset 😆
Since there is a favorite ice cream flavour, I will ask,
Which is that one flavour you hate or don't like or will never eat again?
I don't like Tender coconut 🤢
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
It's not like that I am not a morning person or anything...but I don't know when I read your question the very first thing came in mind is my evening walks which I used to like so I wrote sunset 😆
I asked that question because I think most will answer sunset... But sunset makes me depressed.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Since there is a favorite ice cream flavour, I will ask,
Which is that one flavour you hate or don't like or will never eat again?
I don't like Tender coconut 🤢
Thank god I didn't had any such experiences with ice-cream o/w I would have never eaten ice-cream
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I asked that question because I think most will answer sunset... But sunset makes me depressed.
So you are a sunrise person??
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Since there is a favorite ice cream flavour, I will ask,
Which is that one flavour you hate or don't like or will never eat again?
I don't like Tender coconut 🤢
Most probably Mango. I am not a mango person at all.