![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
![]()

Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I feel bad for the fiance
You have amazing tastes in women so surely she might be a gem so feel bad he had to lose her
We were lovers, her parents forcibly marrying her to him 🥺
☺️ yeah☺️
Lemme write it down, then you can read it in all details, waise it felt like a movie.. so vivid n colourful
Thank you. So I will be receiving question to my inbox?
hai Alexia🤗
how are you
as I am busy now a days, I could not catch up with you guys in back to basics game
hoping this time will be different😊
You will be sent a PM containing a link to Google Form. The form will have the questions🙃
Game chalu hone ka intezar karte hue main 
alexiiii 🤗
kaisan ba ???
My dear MIL
I do love you a lot but as my schedule doesn't even let me breathe a relaxed breath I will sit this one down😆
I love the sheep game but Olympics won't let me do anything else so I will sit out. 😅
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18