Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Yup busy 😭
I am also good 🤗
I wanted to post a Q but couldn't think of any 😆
Maybe...
Favourite ice cream flavour ? 😆
Tough question 😆
Mango, chocolate, coffee, oreo too many are there 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Yup busy 😭
I am also good 🤗
I wanted to post a Q but couldn't think of any 😆
Maybe...
Favourite ice cream flavour ? 😆
Tough question 😆
Mango, chocolate, coffee, oreo too many are there 😆
🤣
We are same yaha bhi 😆
Not to mention you only have wash those dirty plates and utensils
Dirty plates and utensils are okay to wash as long as it is not non-veg.
Cannot stand the smell or hygiene issues with that one; roommates leaving bones in the basin.
YEEKS!
Of course....sabhi enjoy kar rahe hai toh why not?❤️
Some people are mean, I've heard this...not on myself but on others and they know that the couple can hear them.
Question :If God would give you one wish what would you ask from him ?
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Yup busy 😭
I am also good 🤗
I wanted to post a Q but couldn't think of any 😆
Maybe...
Favourite ice cream flavour ? 😆
Take care Tanya 🤗

Mango ❤️
What has been the most 'glorious day' of your life so far?
Hahah same here even I like all that you mentioned but little partial to Caramel in ice creams 😍😍
So you do have a favourite thats nice. I always get confused when going to buy ice cream 🤣