yeah
guess my liking for bromance/boys bonding kinda came from there😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah
guess my liking for bromance/boys bonding kinda came from there😆
That's only in remote areas. Unless you are being Bear Grylls, you will be fine 😆
yeah I say the same too😆
One of these days, you won't die in your dreams 🤗😆
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I was about to ask this only
For me it would be nothing
...I am pretty fine doing anything
sameeee🤣
popeye
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
More of a talkative person or on listening side?
both.. just depends on the topic..
What is your least favorite household chore?
folding clothes.. specially with the washing machines, the laundry is just too much.. as it’s not done everyday.. I hate folding all those clothes..
What is your least favorite household chore?
Washing utensils !!! 😡😆
aisi kya majboori thi
I think that's devastating....😆
Achcha, main ek question puchhti hu.
What's the worst thing you can say to a couple?
Jhadu lagana
Jhadu se marna zyada acha lagta hai.
What is your least favorite household chore?