https://twitter.com/dailybbyte/status/1417505256074743809
Aaba ko wapas lao yaar, poonar janam karwa kar lao. IDC. 😭
Ik it's typical ITV cliche, but I am just desperate for Sai-Aaba- Virat scenes.
I still rewatch GC episode. Absolute gold🌟
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/dailybbyte/status/1417505256074743809
Aaba ko wapas lao yaar, poonar janam karwa kar lao. IDC. 😭
Ik it's typical ITV cliche, but I am just desperate for Sai-Aaba- Virat scenes.
I still rewatch GC episode. Absolute gold🌟
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://twitter.com/dailybbyte/status/1417505256074743809
Aaba ko wapas lao yaar, poonar janam karwa kar lao. IDC. 😭
Ik it's typical ITV cliche, but I am just desperate for Sai-Aaba- Virat scenes.
I still rewatch GC episode. Absolute gold🌟
True dude!
Btw orange note pe pink colour k Gandhiji!!!😳
You know I have always said this to Shristhi but dude you need to sort out your priorities 🤣
chalo zillat drama once again 🤣
Aaaiye Padhariye, Khurafati baiko ji.
CN meiin aapka swaagat hai
Viru be like
Meri saajni ghar aayi ho raamji🤣
Shayad two thousand note se ek zero kaat daala, tabhi yeh cross hybrid note mila hai humko🤣
can viru take baiko outside for a private conversation pleaseeeee