OG sanki budda even I miss him
I hated him. Most and he is such a meme material 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OG sanki budda even I miss him
I hated him. Most and he is such a meme material 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
OG sanki budda even I miss him
I hated him. Most and he is such a meme material 🤣🤣
Yup new sanki buddha does not have the screen presence like the old one. 😆
Yes the last one was meme material 🤣🤣
same..he was perfect.👍🏼..but this actor is good too👍🏼
No offence to the new actor but I personally do not like his acting much. Something just doesn't sit right with me of this one😆
Yeah that nail is horror to them now 🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Yup new sanki buddha does not have the screen presence like the old one. 😆
Yes the last one was meme material 🤣🤣



he is okay okay
Old sanki budda was prefect
RR and old sanki budda has created that inpact
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
he is okay okay
Old sanki budda was prefect
RR and old sanki budda has created that inpact
i know.perfect as damaad & sasur