Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Chomu ne kya bolo😲 I missed something 😕 kya

Arre that episode where Bon realizes she loves ARC, usme toh she has a flashback of discussing regarding love with her chomu friend and wo saare isko pyaar ke bhukar wale symptoms batata hai 😆 isliye toh she finally decided she is in love 😆

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Maine aur mahi ne already predict kiya hua hai kal 😎

I predict Bon will get horribly humiliated in the birthday party and thrown out of RC haveli 🥳

And I thought ki opposite hogaa.... Rinnie and I are a team🎊🎊

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I can listen to Bondita standing up for Tupur to her MIL on repeat. She's just amazing.

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Don't worry, he will be happiest to let them to those kaams once he finds out she is Bon 🤣

8 saal se wo intezaar kar rahe hain for them to do that kaam..🤣🤣

Humse zyada khush to Trilu kaka honge..🤣

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Honestly, she needs it right now to come out of her love bubble 😆, bas public humiliation na ho 😒 

Heartache zaroori hai....I agree but no public humiliation because she isn't a little girl anymore😵😵😵

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Maine aur mahi ne already predict kiya hua hai kal 😎

I predict Bon will get horribly humiliated in the birthday party and thrown out of RC haveli 🥳

will it be like anniversary where she without filter expresses her feelings like in anniversary without seeing enmity 

Hope aisa kuch na ho pls pls she should not say at this moment

Humne dream mein dekha she confesses par sabke saamne na kare pls 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Don't get me started on it 🤣

I LITERALLY hated anything Twilight with such a passion at that time. The only reason I tolerated it was because RPatt was in HP. 😆 I mellowed down over time after seeing worse trash come out in line inspired by Twilight.

@Bold:

Most of these stuff are written by men. TV serials ke writers list dekhoge toh admi log hi milenge zyaada tar... women also have followed suit looking at the popularity of such manhandling and go on to make more serials like this. 4Lions PH is VERY well known for such stupidity

One of the reasons I really like BB is because Ani is the first ML that I have seen in a LONG LONG time who does not manhandle or do creepy shit like that. Gussa aya bhi toh he really does apologize and make up for it in the proper manner.

I think Robert P himself hated Edward🤣 

I can't believe there was a point of time I liked Twilight, I mean I first read it when in school, it had become so famous,many suggested me to read it. I don't like reading romantic novels much but still went through it due to its fame as uss time pe thoda different laga tha as vampire and all was involved. Few years down the line decided to re read it and it was nothing short of horror🤣 I was wondering what did my younger self like about it🤪 khair chodo there are so many things I grew out of as I got older🤪

@bold- very true!! Thats something I love about BB as well as Ani. And his respect towards women is something which I really adore❤️ soft MLs are very rare on ITV😆 but whenever I see them can't help but root for them. Otherwise most of them behave like jerks and are rude for no particular reason

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddiquie

tum kyun shaqq hai ki yeh donon woh kaam nahi karenge ☺️🤣

Nahi nahi,. Bilkul nahi.. Ani pe to bilkul nahi..🤣 kaafi rangeela hain wo..😆

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Heartache zaroori hai....I agree but no public humiliation because she isn't a little girl anymore😵😵😵

She is First Lady barrister

Agar rc ne humiliate kiya logon ko mauka milenge

Plus love confession na kare pls nahi rejection ho else I won’t like Bon loving ani 

She shoudl udnerstand on her own and let h ur bubble burst by herself else I will hate ki choti Bon ne use realise karvaaya pls 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I can listen to Bondita standing up for Tupur to her MIL on repeat. She's just amazing.

Seriously, the scenes where Bondita stands up to these idiots are the BEST. I loved her court house scenes where she gave it back to the men, the CC house ka breakfast scene where she gave it back to TM for not letting her mom eat sweets, then now, this one.

They should just give Bondita scenes where she is ripping into fools with her tarks! 😎