Episode 142 : Yamoonabai ko aaj bahot padi XD

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

At lunch, Malharrao asks Sitabai to sit next to him and tells everyone that they have decided Indore as their capital. 

Yamoonabai says that Gunoji was not invited.. Dwarkabai also questions Malharrao. He gets angry and shuts up Yamoonabai by saying parivar ki baat hai, parivar me rehni chahiye and then sunoifys them saying ki har jagah Dhanaji and Gunoji ko nahi bula sakte, aap sab bhi rasoi ka kaam ek sath nahi karte. He was very angry. 💔

Sitabai asks what is wrong but Gautama changes the topic. Jogin bai is here with the face of Devi mata who goes around houses and blesses them. Ahilya asks Harku about her and gets her new idea.

She requests the Jogin to help her know the insides of Shahukar's house. Khanderao sketches the blueprint of the house and she informs that probably Gunoji was also present there. 

Dwarkabai is upset and tells Yamoonabai to stop talking about Ahilya-Khanderao and their acts. 

Yamoonabai poisons Dwarkabai's mind by saying AB-KR are plotting against Gunoji along with Tukoji and she has to stop them by any means. Yamoonabai convinces her. 🤔

Precap : Khanderao & Tukoji go to Shahukar's house and Gautama asks where is Khanderao, she says there is nothing to worry about and Gautama takes her to Malharrao. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aaj jo daant padi hai Yamoonabai ko Malharrao aur Dwarkabai se👏👍🏼 but she still is same.. aur jyada kharab kar diya Dwarka ka dimag💔😭

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the super quick lovely update Neha❤️…saw the epi aaj ka…looks like our fear of KR is getting punished for their plan gone wrong is true from today’s epi

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Thanks for the super quick lovely update Neha❤️…saw the epi aaj ka…looks like our fear of KR is getting punished for their plan gone wrong is true from today’s epi

I hope Ahilya and Tukoji are able to prove his innocence🥺

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I hope Ahilya and Tukoji are able to prove his innocence🥺

I am scared to watch tomorrow ka epi😭

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I am scared to watch tomorrow ka epi😭

I'll watch and let you know, waise apne hubby k sath baith k dekhne me bhi dar lagega?

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I'll watch and let you know, waise apne hubby k sath baith k dekhne me bhi dar lagega?

So sweet of u dear🤗…haan ofcourse…😆kuch Farak nahi padthe for men…it’s just serial..movies bolenge 🤡….but I don’t watch horror movies too 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

So sweet of u dear🤗…haan ofcourse…😆kuch Farak nahi padthe for men…it’s just serial..movies bolenge 🤡….but I don’t watch horror movies too 

Are Lakshmi ji😆 when I come to your place, we will watch all things you're scared of ek sath, phir thik? 😳 tab dar nahi lagega🤗

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wait...what the...leap is coming??~

Itne jaldi?🥺😭

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update neha🤗

Ab toh almost sure lag raha hai, KR kaa plan ussi par bhadi padhne wala hai💔

YB ko daant🥳Ab bas uska ghar nikala jaldi hojaaye, toh mann ko shaanti mile😈