Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
One word that defines you?
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
One word that defines you?
![]()
Awesome choice! 👏
"And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
What is your favorite book? One you can read a million times and never get tired of..
Wings of Fire, biography of Dr. Kalam
Awesome choice! Dr. Kalam was quite the visionary for India 👍🏼
Awesome choice! 👏
"And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
thanks.. I don’t remember how many times I have read it.. it taught me a very good lesson very early on in life…. and I never get tired of reading it..
What is your favorite book? One you can read a million times and never get tired of..
Pride and Prejudice
A walk to remember
Till the last breath
Question:
What's your favourite place in your city?
And, No the answer can't be your home/room.
Originally posted by: meghna1610
thanks.. I don’t remember how many times I have read it.. it taught me a very good lesson very early on in life…. and I never get tired of reading it..
That's great to know! 🤗
Ooh it's a really long list:
Fawad Khan
Joseph Morgan
Chris Evans
Obv Sai now
What is your favorite book? One you can read a million times and never get tired of..
Harry potter (any day)
Apart from that, Amish Tripathi's any book