Originally posted by: Blueberry94
I loved it. It was beautiful.
Yes it was beautiful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
I loved it. It was beautiful.
Yes it was beautiful
Fake preggo episode mein Vansh gifted Ridhz dancing doll. Uske baad Dori bhi bandh deta he. 😳
Then puri family hazir hota he, badhai ho baccho 🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Fake preggo episode mein Vansh gifted Ridhz dancing doll. Uske baad Dori bhi bandh deta he. 😳
Then puri family hazir hota he, badhai ho baccho 🤣
Main baat toh boli hi nahi. Entry ki timing. 🤪🤣
Oh yeah. Biwi getting thirsty for blood 🤪
This live was fun. Rrahul knows about fans wanting music video. Helly reply in the live about his hair. 😂
And I get to know why everyone calling the host lipstick bhaiya😂😂 He surely behaves like he has crush on Helly and I think rrahul did kind of had an idea about this too.