I love his calm demeanor! Cool as a cucumber
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love his calm demeanor! Cool as a cucumber
Studying came to me naturally in school 😆
People used to think I study all the time, but I studied only before exams 😆
Woahh 🤗
Damn ! You were definitely acing it girl😆
Hayyyyeee...aa jao aa jao squad banate hein 😆😆
Originally posted by: SONIA441
School mein Maths. But now I like reading history a lot probably cos I don't have to remember the dates to get marks anymore😆
I used to love history. But rn there is nothing which I hates like history. Thanks to my University 😵.
They are teaching us ancient and medieval British history to literature students
I used to love history. But rn there is nothing which I hates like history. Thanks to my University 😵.
They are teaching us ancient and medieval British history to literature students
Universities are meant for that only -> ruining amazing subjects
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
This one is tricky (a bit)
A habit/characteristic of your which you want to change and at the same time don't want to change 🤪?
Procrastination and trying to be a perfectionist 🤣
Studying came to me naturally in school 😆
People used to think I study all the time, but I studied only before exams 😆
Same here Shri.
My friends think I am 24×7 studying while in reality I open books only on the night before exams😆
Oh this I relate to so very well!
Same here Shri.
My friends think I am 24×7 studying while in reality I open books only on the night before exams😆
People have some serious misconception and even if we try to change it they don't agree to it
Ikr😆🤗
Its like a everyday struggle bro