https://twitter.com/nidz16709297/status/1417285672889688066?s=21
Nobody ever accused them of having brains. So no wonder
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://twitter.com/nidz16709297/status/1417285672889688066?s=21
Nobody ever accused them of having brains. So no wonder
Originally posted by: lavs_157
https://twitter.com/nidz16709297/status/1417285672889688066?s=21
Nobody ever accused them of having brains. So no wonder
Having said that. It’s also understandable. It’s their father after all. No girl would want to believe that about her father.
So shaan walks out with her
Note to self: I am not going to try to predict anything! I am definitely not going to predict anything.
My brain: But you are!!
🙄🙄
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Note to self: I am not going to try to predict anything! I am definitely not going to predict anything.
My brain: But you are!!
🙄🙄
Shaan walks out with her shaurya has gone to get proof and joins her with shaan ❤️