😍😍
Jen you should read that book ,if you're into sassy and grey female characters 😊
I have read that NNS
Actually had written a research paper on it during UG times
That’s why I can’t ever forget that book❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😍😍
Jen you should read that book ,if you're into sassy and grey female characters 😊
I have read that NNS
Actually had written a research paper on it during UG times
That’s why I can’t ever forget that book❤️
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
My quest is what will be your preferable travelling destination and why?
I am a sucker for France. It was one of the reason why i chose to learn french 🥺
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
I have read that NNS
Actually had written a research paper on it during UG times
That’s why I can’t ever forget that book❤️
Aww 💓
I knew it , I was about to ask if you were a student of English literature 🤣
Your vocabulary and posts give it away
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Any series you can binge watch any day, no matter how many times you have already seen it
that too without fast forwarding (cuz I am a person who FF almost everything
)
Oh my goodness it's an extremely long list but some of them are:
Zindagi Gulzar hai
The originals
FRIENDS
Qubool Hai
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Question - would u spend a night star gazing in silence with your fav person or binge-watching and laughing ?
Star gazing in silence 🤩
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I am a sucker for France. It was one of the reason why i chose to learn french 🥺
Fascinating which ur dream site there? meaning u have something specific to visit there or Paris by and large.
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
My quest is what will be your preferable travelling destination and why?
Italy 💓 . I have a thing for ancient architecture 😍😍
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Question - would u spend a night star gazing in silence with your fav person or binge-watching and laughing ?
ALWAYS night star gazing with my person in silence❤️ - its in my wishlist too
What is the last dream you can remember? And was this in color or black&white?
It was dark mostly, I was at some cliff and remember feeling very scared as if I was going to fall down the next moment. I have a fear of heights in general.
Raghav Rao. I'm a woman but identify with him to a GREAT extent. Bas, I'm not a don and I don't fight on the streets, baki bohot kuch I can identify.
Roleplay - RR.
Which character of MHRW has which character traits you admire? Who would you choose to roleplay / be like, and why?