Something that looks and sounds nice 😌
I think this is the exact reason i can’t find anything cause i’m not looking for anything in particular 🤷♀️😂
Priceless rakhlo😎Best hai ekdam
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Something that looks and sounds nice 😌
I think this is the exact reason i can’t find anything cause i’m not looking for anything in particular 🤷♀️😂
Priceless rakhlo😎Best hai ekdam
Yeah...everything has a specific timeOriginally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Yes, you have a set time for everything😆.
And me I am woke up 30 mins ago😆
What?
Itna late?
I cannot bring myself to ever be so damn late😳
Aap poore raat jaagte ho? 😲
I had the fan so close to my bed the whole night, it was almost on top of me 😭🤣
Ache se soyi hu
Nope I have a cooler
Main fan aur cooler dono highest speed mein laga ke mazey se soyi hoon
In my big fat duvet🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Yeah...everything has a specific time
What?
Itna late?
I cannot bring myself to ever be so damn late😳
Well I slept at around 5:30 in the morning so😆
Your timetable gives me anxiety Mug🤓
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Your timetable gives me anxiety Mug🤓
😆
At least now I have an excuse of having a shift till 2 am.
Hi everyone
What is the discussion
My fan gives me a headacheAap poore raat jaagte ho? 😲
I had the fan so close to my bed the whole night, it was almost on top of me 😭🤣
Ache se soyi hu
Where has everyone gone?
Originally posted by: priya185
Where has everyone gone?
Dusre wale thread pe ya phir kaam karne🤣 I'm very Vella 🤣 inspire me do finish my work pls😭
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k