Let's play a game. You can write one episode of the show. What will you show in that episode?Pitch in guys.
Can I get back on this one when I have more time? This should go into a thread of its own perhaps?
Love this one!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let's play a game. You can write one episode of the show. What will you show in that episode?Pitch in guys.
Can I get back on this one when I have more time? This should go into a thread of its own perhaps?
Love this one!
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Can I get back on this one when I have more time? This should go into a thread of its own perhaps?
Love this one!
Remember the "tell me something" game we planned but never played 😭
Then what about FarNi (better than FarNist?)
- sounds sort of cute and makes me think of Raghav and his firni 😆
Ok.. lunch time - thinking of food again..
Then we should plan it - take actions on it.
In the evening time I will play along with any games 😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Then what about FarNi (better than FarNist?)
- sounds sort of cute and makes me think of Raghav and his firni 😆
Ok.. lunch time - thinking of food again..
That will work as well
It has some words from "Anika" as well 
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Then we should plan it - take actions on it.
In the evening time I will play along with any games 😆
Can you make the thread?
I don't have enough time to manage a thread
Let's play a game. You can write one episode of the show. What will you show in that episode?Pitch in guys.
This seems interesting 🤩🤩
Thread for ??
A game named "Tell me Something".
In that, we would ask questions and people who want to answer can quote can answer.
For example, I ask, what is your favorite color?
Others can quote that post and answer.
Any one can ask as many questions they like and answer any questions they are comfortable with.
A game named "Tell me Something".
In that, we would ask questions and people who want to answer can quote can answer.
For example, I ask, what is your favorite color?
Others can quote that post and answer.
Any one can ask as many questions they like and answer any questions they are comfortable with.
If we will be preparing the thread then at least we should be having some questions before hand so as to start