Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
same question I have.
😆 how's you?
What is with these really interesting DPs?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
same question I have.
😆 how's you?
What is with these really interesting DPs?
All the best Lizzie , new Shepherd 👍🏼. You will find out I am best suited as Goat for this game though 😆. So I will be cheering up everyone as non participant this time around .
Partner we are back to being non participants 🤗.
Another sheep game 😍

Sign me up pls 😌
Thanks for tagging Kiffi and Soni 💖
Good luck Lizzie ⭐️
aise hi trolling😛
Count me in
Thanks Soni
Thanks behna for the tag🤗Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Hewwwooo!! I'm in!! 🤗
Thanks Mumma for the tag!! 😳
Lemme ask my pals to join! 😳
Sign me up😃
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18