Haha 😂
Morning Wilson. 💗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Haha 😂
Morning Wilson. 💗
Retro, I don't know anything😔
Thanks for tagging soni🤗
Arre it doesn't matter! Google Maata ki Jai bolo! 😆
Well it looks like something you would use every now and then
When are you sleeping?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Well it looks like something you would use every now and then
When are you sleeping?
How do you write your chapters so fast?
same question I have.
Uh...
I think I am slow tbh
1.5k words and that too it takes at least 2 days
On the other hand you, my dear write 5k words which is thrice my word count
Thank you Kiffs darling for tagging..❤️🤗
Captain Shepherd

Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Uh...
I think I am slow tbh
1.5k words and that too it takes at least 2 days
On the other hand you, my dear write 5k words which is thrice my word count
My last chapter was 5900 words that's the final word count, I've probably written thrice as much while editing..
and editing time is 3000 minutes, i.e. 50 hours 😲 and barely got 5 comments🥺
Labour of love..love of labour❤️
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18