Originally posted by: Biggboss15
But why😲
for kkk probably😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
But why😲
for kkk probably😆
Yes he seems very patient👍🏼Originally posted by: Salutethearmy
Poor Arjun, Nikki chod hi nahi rahi hai.. I didn't he was so patient. Practically baby sitting Nikki.
Nikki....I love this show but mujhe pani se darr lagta hai, snakes se darr lagta hai, fish se darr lagta hai🤣
Badshah be like... Ye ladki pagal hai pagal hai
Ooo😆. Anyways I think vishal might get evicted
Seriously yaar fish and butterfly se kaun darta hai😆Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Nikki....I love this show but mujhe pani se darr lagta hai, snakes se darr lagta hai, fish se darr lagta hai🤣
Badshah be like... Ye ladki pagal hai pagal hai
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Seriously yaar fish and butterfly se kaun darta hai😆
the only thing nikki is not afraid of is jhagra karna🤪
Nikki refuses to do the stunt...
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Ooo😆. Anyways I think vishal might get evicted
when vishal was in bb i genuinely wanted him in top 5 i even voted for him so i felt really bad when he got evicted
not again
now i think about it it was a wrong call for nikki to participate in kkk this season
she shld have done it some other season
she doesn't seem prepared at all!
Not liked him much😆 but he deserves to go ahead as I found him very strong👍🏼Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
when vishal was in bb i genuinely wanted him in top 5 i even voted for him so i felt really bad when he got evicted
not again