If divyanka continues to be like this then I wish that she wins kkk👍🏼. The way she held that crocodile and completed the stunt inspite of getting injured hats off👏
Page
of
1If divyanka continues to be like this then I wish that she wins kkk👍🏼. The way she held that crocodile and completed the stunt inspite of getting injured hats off👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
If divyanka continues to be like this then I wish that she wins kkk👍🏼. The way she held that crocodile and completed the stunt inspite of getting injured hats off👏
I am also thinking she is the best
She was awesome 👏 just superb
Even I loved her... nexer expecting such brilliant performance from her
She did the stunt really well, amazed by the way she caught the 🐊
Seriously even I was amazed she got hurt still didn't lose and fearlessly completed the stunt👏👏She did the stunt really well, amazed by the way she caught the 🐊