Poll
Do you find Ajinkya creepy ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
currently its fun to watch him... i hope later on they don't start some MU track with him🤔Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I don't care about Virat right. It's that new guy that I am confused about. 🤣
That would be something to worry about 😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
currently its fun to watch him... i hope later on they don't start some MU track with him🤔
That would be something to worry about 😆
The seed of misunderstanding has already sowed and if I'm not wrong it will be executed by the aadaraniya, sushil, agyakari bahu Sarpalekha. Don't know to what extent it will be escalated but I hope Virat understands her motive before it's too late.
i hope so.... hes so unpredictable when pakhi is concernedOriginally posted by: BLOTEW4BITMZ3NDR
The seed of misunderstanding has already sowed and if I'm not wrong it will be executed by the aadaraniya, sushil, agyakari bahu Sarpalekha. Don't know to what extent it will be escalated but I hope Virat understands her motive before it's too late.
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i hope so.... hes so unpredictable when pakhi is concerned
Initially,yes when it came to Pakhi he was unpredictable. But , now I guess it's not only her but his insecurity. So, it can go either way. I just hope he doesn't pay attention to Pakhi.
I so hope that too...Originally posted by: 35W4HADOMLIXPWXZ
Initially,yes when it came to Pakhi he was unpredictable. But , now I guess it's not only her but his insecurity. So, it can go either way. I just hope he doesn't pay attention to Pakhi.