In that case I won all the other sheep games before that last two 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
In that case I won all the other sheep games before that last two 🤣
Bas yahi samajh lo
Dont worry about it
Kifs must be proud on her younger daughter's modesty🤣
😎Apki toh kya hi baat hai 🤣

Originally posted by: BlurredLines
In that case I won all the other sheep games before that last two 🤣
🤣 u won all the games ever conducted period😉
Kaisey kar leti hain app yeh 🤣
Yesss Lavy do watch Mentalist. U will fall in love with Jane
I love crime thriller❤️
Ek kaam karogi... I might forget the name isliye NEET hone ke baad naam pochungi tab bata dena
8.1 IMdb rating hai... sounds really good yaad rakhiyo recom karna😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
In that case I won all the other sheep games before that last two 🤣
Yes and you were a golden sheep in BW Round🤣
I love crime thriller❤️
Ek kaam karogi... I might forget the name isliye NEET hone ke baad naam pochungi tab bata dena
8.1 IMdb rating hai... sounds really good yaad rakhiyo recom karna😆
SureMe nd Soni r here to remind u always🤣
Exams dates came kya?😆
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
12