Originally posted by: H5W7PQDWQ4542MXB
Tanu what is this yaar 🤣
I am in stress and you are doing my beizzati 😆
Don't you think you should be used to Beizzati now after all the failure of manifesting 🤣🤣 I surely am used to Beizzati now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: H5W7PQDWQ4542MXB
Tanu what is this yaar 🤣
I am in stress and you are doing my beizzati 😆
Don't you think you should be used to Beizzati now after all the failure of manifesting 🤣🤣 I surely am used to Beizzati now
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Don't you think you should be used to Beizzati now after all the failure of manifesting 🤣🤣 I surely am used to Beizzati now
I am used to it but it still hurts every time 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Don't you think you should be used to Beizzati now after all the failure of manifesting 🤣🤣 I surely am used to Beizzati now
I have already been there, done that and learnt my lesson.🤣🤣
It hurt you ??? I think then I have finally reached the peak of ghum madness because it makes me laugh and want to bash my head simultaneously🤣🤣
So do u also give that poker face crying expressions like didi everytime🤣🤣
I am shameless... the lesson never comes 🤣
You have learnt a very important lesson indeed 😌 😌
Originally posted by: sairat07
So do u also give that poker face crying expressions like didi everytime🤣🤣
Yaar please ok... my face isn't addicted to looking constipated 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
So do u also give that poker face crying expressions like didi everytime🤣🤣
Okay that's a very sassy Beizzati 🤣
Originally posted by: WMCWNUI4JBUZDWLJ
Yaar please ok... my face isn't addicted to looking constipated 🤣
I don't trust you. 🤣🤣