. Wahi toh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
. Wahi toh
Originally posted by: armaanasya
"Don't go back to mandaar"🤣🤣🤣
And pals was like "aaaaahhhh, I'll take that advise" with a straight face🤣🤣🤣
I'm just unable to stop laughing
Her expression there🤣🤣.She was like thank you for your valuable advice. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Her expression there🤣🤣.She was like thank you for your valuable advice. 🤣🤣
Haha that was so awesome😆 she was like achaaa thanks for that info. I'll look into it heheheh
But why did she say ‘Bhola hain bechara’?
In which context I mean
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
What is this behavior yrrrr
Kuch bhi puchte hein log
https://twitter.com/Vaishal57026811/status/1416283220790763520
I saw this part in insta🤣...she replies wittly now like Ketan🤣🤣
Jaisa qts Waisa ans
I saw this part in insta🤣...she replies wittly now like Ketan🤣🤣
Jaisa qts Waisa ans
Exactlyyy...she was tongue tied for a moment but then she realised that the user asked for Raghav and not Ketan...easy escape 



I saw this babe. He has too many fans now 😆
That's why he's flying high 🤣
Bas jaa bhi rahi hoon thodi der main 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Exactlyyy...she was tongue tied for a moment but then she realised that the user asked for Raghav and not Ketan...easy escape
Looks like some school kids🤣🤣, they always ask such qts only😆..
They meant Ketan only🤣...but she too got it🤣....as they address him as Raghav, not Ketan . ..I loved her reply👏😆😆
Looks like some school kids🤣🤣, they always ask such qts only😆..
They meant Ketan only🤣...but she too got it🤣....as they address him as Raghav, not Ketan . ..I loved her reply👏😆😆
There are seldom sane questions in IG live...otherwise it is filled with these type of kids only 🤣
