Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the actor who plays mandar role
Name of Actor who is playing Mandar is Ashok
Shreya the user updated part 3 too check and add it
"Don't go back to mandaar"🤣🤣🤣
And pals was like "aaaaahhhh, I'll take that advise" with a straight face🤣🤣🤣
I'm just unable to stop laughing
She enjoyed the Drinking scenes with Amma 😆
Hope will get to see more driking scenes with Amma and Raghav too
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
She enjoyed the Drinking scenes with Amma 😆
Hope will get to see more driking scenes with Amma and Raghav too
Yessss...teeno talli 


Pallavi khud se baithke nails nikalti hai (next episode mein)🤣🤣🤣
Omg I feel bad for the actors during their live. She is new to this but she will eventually learn to read out only the questions which are suiting or appropriate. Abhi amateur hai, she will learn to ignore useless questions🤣
hopefully we get to see
I wanted raghav to make drink for both pallavi and Amma in his style 🤣🤣