Godess Aish would've been perfect, no?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Godess Aish would've been perfect, no?!
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Godess Aish would've been perfect, no?!
I don't mind Ash but to be honest ab bore ho gaye of how beautiful she is and she is the only queen looking actress. We need to cast the net wider, maybe somebody in regional cinema or down south looks ethereal enough to be cast as queen
You don’t HAVE to be that beautiful
You have to be able to convince people that you’re that beautiful - it takes good acting and good direction, you know, real talent...
Deepu was quite stiff as Padmavati, though she managed quite well in Bajirao Mastani, but even there Priyanka overshadowed her.
Easily one of her weakest performances.
Sometimes it feels like India Forums is an alternate universe.
No...she is bland in padmavat.
Padmavati for me is a Director’s movie. I watched for the director and he didn’t disappoint me. People keep complaining about Deepika sometimes about Shahid, and I am like what are they even talking about! *shrugs*
I don't mind Ash but to be honest ab bore ho gaye of how beautiful she is and she is the only queen looking actress. We need to cast the net wider, maybe somebody in regional cinema or down south looks ethereal enough to be cast as queen
Thank you for saying this. I’m bored to death of reading how hot and handsome Hritik is, too!
No
They didn't focus on her, they were busy with Indian Khal Drogo
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Sometimes it feels like India Forums is an alternate universe.
Given you consider ADHM as a great movie, I think it is you, who is from alternative universe😆.
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
36