I'm 22, par dil toh bacha hai. 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm 22, par dil toh bacha hai. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
🤣Main ekdum weird toh meri list bhi weird stuff se bhara rhega and i know i wont get someone who would be able to handle my crazy , weird antics!! 🤣🤣
P.S. Meri mummy bhi pareshan hai meri harkaton se!! 🤣
Dont worry shaadi se pehle meri mummy pareshaan thi🤷🏻♀️
I am full of mischief and I had the habit of just saying without thinking, weird stuff
But I got the one for me
So dont be afraid to hope but keep ua expectations in check🖤
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Dusron ka nahin pata
Mere more mein-
Kisses on forehead when I feel low,
Every occasion he remembers to wish,
When I talk he listens
When I am upset he is there
He helps me when I am tired however much he is tired
Endless humor And mischief
And yet when I need him his words are deep
He treats me like I am his princess
But to his children he reminds them that I am the queen
When I make food he praises
And even when it is not upto the par sometimes he eats with a smile and a praise
He helps me in every work I do even when his own work is too much too
When I talk with him I know
That he is always gonna be there for me
He can hold conversations with me and is not only about me me and me
This is what I mean when I say more
Wow that’s beautiful and perfect! ❤️🧿
Shaadi karke honeymoon pe jaa 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Minnnnn thank you ❤️
AU mein baat karte karte hogayi aur pata nahi chali 😆
Ab Mahii inpe itna pyar barsayegi then they are bound to get coloured in the colour of love naaa
Originally posted by: 3M5L6BJ4MWSCYCRP
Woww
This sounds like a fairytale ❤️
Too good to be generally true 😆
Mujhe bhi kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki koi kisi se itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hai?
Its not like we dont fight we do
But he does each of thing I told u
So I say ki u deserve more🤷🏻♀️
Ek baar akele jaana hai 🤣
Originally posted by: IBIO6UOQCADRQ6OZ
Only single girls here want him
Married ones are all happy with their ones🤣
U r absolutely right
I am sure all the married sisters will agreeeeee
Awwww ❤️
I’m not going to take you away from that ❤️
Thank goodness ye triangle circle nahin banega🤔