Why? Cause I don’t need to? He’ll hand you over to me in a silver platter?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why? Cause I don’t need to? He’ll hand you over to me in a silver platter?
Yupp you just have to find the right place or person to have fun your life will turn amazing by itself and Sakshi i was not asking you to take sanyas was generally stating kyunki mera bhi yahi haal h😇😇😬😋
Sakshi and Nivi you're both red!! Kab hua?? Congratulations 🎉.. And on that note... I'll leave this here so i can do homework from this post. Night /good morning.
Minnnnn thank you ❤️
AU mein baat karte karte hogayi aur pata nahi chali 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Why? Cause I don’t need to? He’ll hand you over to me in a silver platter?
Wo meri hai pehle se
Mere hisse me aati hai
Originally posted by: 3XUE4X7H73AGY5XL
Mai sach hi kehti hu sach ke siwa kuch nahi..
And Maahi ye more me aata kya kya hai?
Dusron ka nahin pata
Mere more mein-
Kisses on forehead when I feel low,
Every occasion he remembers to wish,
When I talk he listens
When I am upset he is there
He helps me when I am tired however much he is tired
Endless humor And mischief
And yet when I need him his words are deep
He treats me like I am his princess
But to his children he reminds them that I am the queen
When I make food he praises
And even when it is not upto the par sometimes he eats with a smile and a praise
He helps me in every work I do even when his own work is too much too
When I talk with him I know
That he is always gonna be there for me
He can hold conversations with me and is not only about me me and me
This is what I mean when I say more
Thode din k liye to jaa sakti🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Tujhe kya chahiye?
Shiva KD and arjun Reddy?🤣
(Heard about kabir the other day)
Sirf tu hi heera hai, vo sab jal jeera ❤️
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
Was asking confirmation ki your hubby is your MKBKB but got enough by now❤️💖💖💞🙈
Yeah
U made a boo boo back there
Like I said mere wale pe lakhon KD qurbaan so no I dint want him
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ye bilkul theek kaha tune Swastiii!
So is liye u should make a list ki real life mein jisse tujhe pyaar hoga woh ladka kaisa hoga
🤣Main ekdum weird toh meri list bhi weird stuff se bhara rhega and i know i wont get someone who would be able to handle my crazy , weird antics!! 🤣🤣
P.S. Meri mummy bhi pareshan hai meri harkaton se!! 🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Dusron ka nahin pata
Mere more mein-
Kisses on forehead when I feel low,
Every occasion he remembers to wish,
When I talk he listens
When I am upset he is there
He helps me when I am tired however much he is tired
Endless humor And mischief
And yet when I need him his words are deep
He treats me like I am his princess
But to his children he reminds them that I am the queen
When I make food he praises
And even when it is not upto the par sometimes he eats with a smile and a praise
He helps me in every work I do even when his own work is too much too
When I talk with him I know
That he is always gonna be there for me
He can hold conversations with me and is not only about me me and me
This is what I mean when I say more
❤️❤️❤️❤️
No wonder you say ki 100 KD kurbaan for such a guy.
* Nazar na lage*