Arranged cum love karle 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arranged cum love karle 🤣
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
She is trying to clean the road taki end main KD ko ye rakh le🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Toooooooo off the aim
I have mera waala secure with me
Us par laakhon KD qurbaan😎
🤣 Such interest in KD’s well being all of a sudden
Even his mom wouldn’t be so concerned 🤣
KD ko de rahi so selfless
Shiva ko share nahin karegi tu likh le
Wo kaise hoti hai?
I like his humour but the faces he makes annoys me a lot
Who MKBKB? I’m taking about competing with jiju for Mahi 🤣
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
Has anyone called you "isfi" in Fariyal's style ? 😆
Asfiya sounds really good and the meaning......❤️
Thankfully no one said that😆
I used to find Fariyal way too irritating🤣
Ppl either call me Asfi/ Asfu. Very few ppl call me by my whole name but Yeah It's nice! 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I like love, Mahiii ❤️
But if wars end in love I’m totally up for it! Like how Woes will end
Heheh
Maska queen back in action
❤️
He is her maami ki behen ka beta🤣