Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
I'm in for Shiva. 🤣🤣
Nivi has taken the full responsibility of arranging me one. 🤣
hides behind my phone 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
I'm in for Shiva. 🤣🤣
Nivi has taken the full responsibility of arranging me one. 🤣
hides behind my phone 🙈
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Tu meri sakhi hai
I won’t let u go with anyone
U staying wd me n nivi coz she is not interested in KD
Tum muje single maarne par aamaada ho🤣
I like love, Mahiii ❤️
But if wars end in love I’m totally up for it! Like how Woes will end
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Mahiiiii
If you keep this up I’m going to have to start competing with your waala for you ☺️
Leave the innocent MKBKB😊
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Mahiiiii
If you keep this up I’m going to have to start competing with your waala for you ☺️
🤔
I am feeling clueless
Aisa kya bol diya
You just called me selfless and now... 🤣
U deserve more🤷🏻♀️
She is trying to clean the road taki end main KD ko ye rakh le🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yeah, Even my cousins & friends remember me talking about that couple & Dr. Asfi 🤣
They even tease me a lot😑
I'd read somewhere it means Precious 😅
Has anyone called you "isfi" in Fariyal's style ? 😆
Asfiya sounds really good and the meaning......❤️