What do u think EP?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What do u think EP?
PDA stands for Public display of Affection.
Affection can be for anybody, be it friends, family, anyone!!!
I am actually enjoying the theories😆
Originally posted by: CQCB4OQ6VTWIPVJF
PDA stands for Public display of Affection.
Affection can be for anybody, be it friends, family, anyone!!!
Ever heard PDA word for family and friends??🤣🤣
I didn't🤪
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I was in the arranged marriage market for 4 years( I fondly refer to that period as The Dark Ages). I had misfortune of meeting specimens of all shapes, sizes and characters. 🤣
I totally get what you guys are talking about 😆
Milega, Milega... mujhe mil gaya toh tum logon ko bhi milega. I was totally disinterested in marrying for about the last 2 of those 4 years (totally identified with Anita pre-oil kaand). Then, mera wala doggie fell on my head. ( He likes to refer to it as "he saved me" 🤔 Pft...)
I can imagine your situation Sriii❤️
I dread the arranged marriage market in India.. I don't want to end up in an arranged marriage set up, personally but pata nahi qismat mein kya likha hai..
I'm sure The Dark Ages can be very disheartening. I'm disheartened even at the thought of it🤣
So glad your doggie fell on your head❤️
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I was in the arranged marriage market for 4 years( I fondly refer to that period as The Dark Ages). I had misfortune of meeting specimens of all shapes, sizes and characters. 🤣
I totally get what you guys are talking about 😆
Milega, Milega... mujhe mil gaya toh tum logon ko bhi milega. I was totally disinterested in marrying for about the last 2 of those 4 years (totally identified with Anita pre-oil kaand). Then, mera wala doggie fell on my head. ( He likes to refer to it as "he saved me" 🤔 Pft...)
That's so cute and gives me so much hope ❤️
😆
Enjoy enjoy
Theories are theories because they remain unproven....
I am waiting for facts😆
Heard or not heard, the literal meaning doesn't change🤪🤣
Oh My Goodness I just saw someone posting KDice fanfic on MF😂😂
Originally posted by: HFRMVINC3L6QR7TR
PDA stands for Public display of Affection.
Affection can be for anybody, be it friends, family, anyone!!!
Areee bilkul bhi nahi.PDA is for couples onlyy.
Friends, family ke liyee nahii.😂😂😂