Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
My shipper heart is in heaven right now🤣
Nivi, Swastii ,Anshii and Pixie...you girls are already there I guess😆
Tum sab ko chod kar akele kaise jaun main heaven!😒
Sath sath chalenge sab !! 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
My shipper heart is in heaven right now🤣
Nivi, Swastii ,Anshii and Pixie...you girls are already there I guess😆
Tum sab ko chod kar akele kaise jaun main heaven!😒
Sath sath chalenge sab !! 🤗❤️
Ab ye raat bhar chalega🤣
Thank you my dearie❤️
Muje tumhara aur Piu ka hi sahara hau😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Awwww! You are mom goals, Prema ❤️🤗
Who said you can’t talk like this, tell me, I’ll get my broom! 😡😳
Nobody said anything😆 don’t want bacchis here to have a bad impression me😆
Saare ke saare crazy hein🤣
Mera phn ka battery dead hone ko hainn!!
Thodi der baad aati hoon!!
Tab tak u guyzz continue!!! 🤗
Originally posted by: Swastika34
KD's frnd commented : ❤😍🔥
Confirmation
Friends are commenting from yesterday😆
From the comments I heard from you, you sound 30 years old🤣
I initially thought around my age, 24 😆
Pri meri jaan❤️🤗❤️