Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg🤣
You are the badi bahu ...toh tum dhara 🤣
I am second one- Rishu baby🤣
Third one humari Raavi hein Meera 🤣
This....🤣
Yahaan humare AU chal rahe hain. 😆
Originally posted by: MXQI3WIVBQOJZHLS
You are giving me Sidra vibes😆
But I'm Kashaf so you know I won't believe you until it happens 🤣 Sorry for that!!
I hope to be amazed and surprised that too pleasantly not shockingly
Have had enough of shocks.. next shock and it's over for me🤣
I know kashaf
But who is sidra???
Mai wapis aayi aur sab chale gaye?😒
Sahi hai🤪
Aliya ki shaadi discuss krte krte tum sab ne apni shaadi k bhi plans bana liye!! 🤣🤪
P.S. Cant tag u Prii !! 😭
Kashaf's younger sister
Ohhhh her ok
Meri toh har baat nautanki hi lagti hai
Toh mai chali jaati hoon😲