Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dev to Shiva : Mai toh side character ki tarah tum dono ka jhagda suljhata tha. Tum dono toh bachpan se ek dusre ko pasand karte ho. 

Na ye baat vo samajh payi na hi tu 

Pehli baar Dev ne kuch achcha bola.. dil khush ho gaya👏 🥳 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Nivi, green ganji✅  🤣

Bottle green 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

I was glad that Dhara gave an earful to Raavi, and today she said it is upto you, do what you want and try to move on.Shiva is also giving her way out by being angry again, not wanting to change. Now the ball is in Raavi's court, let's see what she does😃

raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Shiva to Dhara:  Jaise kapde sukhate waqt nichodte hai na.... Mujhe aisa laga mere dil ko kisine aise nichhod diya 💔😭

The dialogues are amazing these days 😭❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

I could only find the check mark with that green color, do you have an option for bottle green, please let me know😆

raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Agreed on Shiva's defense mechanism. It's like he thinks that if he yells loudly that her opinions don't matter, maybe both of them will believe it.

But still, is that really going to deter Raavi? Dekha jaaye, she's actually really used to it and still keeps nagging him. She's chipkali, itni asani se nahi chodegi 😆

According to the OG, this is when she held on to him and annoyed the hell out of him 😆 And since they’ve started following the OG recently I have hopes ❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

According to the OG, this is when she held on to him and annoyed the hell out of him 😆 And since they’ve started following the OG recently I have hopes ❤️

They are actually following most of the scenes in the OG.. they either over dramatize it for ITV or change the order of the scenes.. but the content is mostly there 😆

this makes me hopeful that we will get all the meaningful scenes that were there in the OG! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

it doesn't look like this thread will finish before I sleep.. so I'll sign off here 😆

Good night! See you in the next thread! 🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Ladies, I am off to bed now, see you all tomorrow 🤗

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I was waiting for your review before I hit the bed. I liked the episode very much starting with Shiva-Dev scene. We thought SHiva would go ballistic on Dev but it turned out to be the opposite and I was even surprised brought up the childhood angle and the liking they had for each other which they never realized. He also called himself a side character.

Raavi-Dhara scene was perfect. Dhara cannot take anymore of Raavi's thaanas, she made it clear. Also she advised her to move on and most importantly keep your fights in your bedroom, don't go around parading it. Rishita gave her 2 cents, frankly I was worried about this if she came to know that Raavi still had the diary and what she wrote about Dev. Thank God, Rishita didn't care infact asked Raavi to chill as Raavi already declared that she doesn't have any feelings for Dev.

As for ShiVi scene, I agree with you, need more clarity on Raavi's thoughts. I am confused, does she want to move on, give this marraige a try, if that's the case what is she going to do about it. What does she think of Shiva at present except for calling him a silent hero😆 We all know Shiva's stance is clear, he thinks he is not good enough for her, she will never accept him given a choice and he doesn't want to change at any cost. The makers also made a point today that ShiVi relationship is not going to move ahead simply because they are married and fall in love. It is going to move ahead when they truly love each other for who they are.

As for the upcoming episode, we know Gaumbi is asking Dhara to bring Raavi to the store. Shiva knows about it and already sulking. I don't want Raavi to say no, she should not back down if she wants to move ahead. Before I want to see Raavi's monologue😃

Asking for Raavi's monlogue feels like such a futile effort even Rishita gets one for her tantrums lol

Agreed on Shiva - Dev scene being a surprise. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. That's why I didn't write about it. On one hand, I liked how Dev referred himself as the side character. It gives me hopes for the bachpan angle. But on the other hand, Dev is still the embodiment of everything that Raavi wanted in her life partner. For Shiva who is still dealing with his insecurities, it feels weird that he's all okay with working Dev. I would've thought he'd avoid him until he works through his issues a bit.

I guess Shiva is mature enough to not project his anger on Dev? Par phir shiva -dev fight kaise milegi? 😆