Karthik: Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho aap TV serials mein kaam karlo. HAR baat pe DHOOM TANANANANA wale hi reactions dete rehte ho. At least get paid for it na?
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Karthik: Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho aap TV serials mein kaam karlo. HAR baat pe DHOOM TANANANANA wale hi reactions dete rehte ho. At least get paid for it na?
🤣🤣🤣
Lol.
Not that help! 😆
Just if you can recall any scenes that would go with the lyrics because now that I was thinking about it - my traumatized mind with IPZN saying Ta Ta to us refused to cooperate. 😭
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Why did Ahaan say thank you to Ishqi when they were in bed? Is it because she was giving me space?
And for looking after his pyaari Dadi I guess...
P.S: Hi everyone, here after a while...
P.P.S: Dadi is really getting on my nerves now 😡😡
Lmao. That dhoomtananana bit though. 🤣
Epic. Reminded me of Kokila Modi 😆
Karthik: Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho aap TV serials mein kaam karlo. HAR baat pe DHOOM TANANANANA wale hi reactions dete rehte ho. At least get paid for it na?
🤣🤣🤣
EPIC!!! 🤣🤣🤣
That's why I love Karthik. His one liners and his extra dimag 😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
\sexy nightie chhodo, kam se kam all buttoned up till neck wala kurtis to nai dikhao. Delhi me itna thand hai kya😆
AC ka temperature agar 24 pe hai to how can Ahaan survive in that hoodie
Then toh we deserve shirtless ahaan 😍😍🙈
I ain't sure if I feel more bad for Akshita or Param.
This is his third show that hasn't gone too well.
Iirc MKRL also ended in 3/4months of them entering.
Ghulaam had a bunch of issues too.
And now IPZN 🤢
I was expecting that when they get married 24degree would be too hot for AVM and we can get shirtless Ahaan😆
I liked how Ishqi verbally did Daadi's dhulaai with so much louu and caree:
Hota hai iss umar mein, overemotional ho jaate hain, dimaag bhi aana pauna kaam karta haina 😭
🤣