Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
I am manifesting for a shirtless Veeru from soo long but Vanku Kaka is not fulfilling my wish 🤣🥺
yaar this even I won't manifest for 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
I am manifesting for a shirtless Veeru from soo long but Vanku Kaka is not fulfilling my wish 🤣🥺
yaar this even I won't manifest for 🤣
Mujhe to lagta hai apne social distance couple consummation ke time pe bhi full sleeves dress pehenge
why are you encouraging her behavior? 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
I am manifesting for a shirtless Veeru from soo long but Vanku Kaka is not fulfilling my wish 🤣🥺
I mean, if they stalk us, then stalk on right comments amd right topics na🤣
I mean, this comment is made visible by me everyday🤣
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Mujhe to lagta hai apne social distance couple consummation ke time pe bhi full sleeves dress pehenge
there will be no SR yaar
magic se junior chavan aa jaye ga 🤣
Aree I told na I saw the precap and now I want to see what will happen next.
To either kill sapna or make sapna amar🤣
Dude ,pakka sirf SR ke din hi door band hoga pehli baar🤣
Even if I went to a graveyard🤣
door band hoga phir bhi didi aa jaye gi 🤣