Haina, tell me which shows clip you want to see?? 😈😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haina, tell me which shows clip you want to see?? 😈😈
yaar the show I want to see is ghum but it doesn't look like it will ever happen 🤡
Originally posted by: 3MNMDWXOYQ6QLDEP
No yaar please don't misunderstand me. I will have this conversation with you once we have seen the episode. You know I love our discussions na 😊
Are haan...I meant that way only.. Wont spoil the mood pehle se.. ❤️
Meri bhi beizzati hi ho rahi hai. Yahi hun tmhare saath. 🤣🤣
point to be noted 🤣
The same as yesterday. I saw the precap and now iwant to knw what will happen 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Where are you guys??
Was caught with housework and my son is irrating me too much 🙄
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Didi ko beizzati kaafi acchi lagti hai. Maine kaafi dino se acche se nhi ki.
Pooja ki Beizzati mein busy hogai thi mai. 🤣🤣
Poo ki haalat kharab hogayi🤣
Regular monsoon stress😆