Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't care about the off-screen, now. I used to a little but not now.
The on-screen needs serious improvements.
for past few weeks onscreen has been extra bad in all regards of editing, directing....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't care about the off-screen, now. I used to a little but not now.
The on-screen needs serious improvements.
for past few weeks onscreen has been extra bad in all regards of editing, directing....
Originally posted by: ANMRFRYDPA4IOBVV
yaar I don't even care about offscreen at this point but it should not impact onscreen na....
anyways let's wait and see how they show it because sometimes sbs has different angels
Thats what I am always worried about.. I am going to go mad in rage tomorrow if in the name of getting angry he is Pakhi's face with 10cm distance between them..
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Thats what I am always worried about.. I am going to go mad in rage tomorrow if in the name of getting angry he is Pakhi's face with 10cm distance between them..
SBS angels are often different though, so let's wait and watch. Thus far, we have seen the topmost professionalism from Neil and Ayesha. Any issues about distance and such is the fault of the directors. We can analyze after the episode 😊
Originally posted by: Z5IGQP4TBRMEL23B
SBS angels are often different though, so let's wait and watch. Thus far, we have seen the topmost professionalism from Neil and Ayesha. Any issues about distance and such is the fault of the directors. We can analyze after the episode 😊
No yaar, even being a good actor and understanding Virat, he can improvise these scenes and try to be less close.. Its not like he is not experienced....since he always goes beyond script.... Not every time things could be put on director.. Its now affecting the show and the lead couple..
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
No yaar, even being a good actor and understanding Virat, he can improvise these scenes and try to be less close.. Its not like he is not experienced....since he always goes beyond script.... Not every time things could be put on director.. Its not affecting the show and the lead couple..
Yaar all I'm saying is let's wait for the episode first na and then we can discuss 😊
Originally posted by: 7RBCCYRDFXFGVLDM
Yaar all I'm saying is let's wait for the episode first na and then we can discuss 😊
Haan theek hai nahi bolti kuch..
How much Beizzati do you want today??
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JZJ3CWJ5VNTT5GQD
achhaa Tanu now you have moved us to the frustration thread??? wow yaar
I actually didn't see which thread it was. 🤣🤣
your subconscious thoughts 🤣
No yaar please don't misunderstand me. I will have this conversation with you once we have seen the episode. You know I love our discussions na 😊