Yes and because of her I went and watched the serial as well yaar 🤣. Mere kuch nahi ho sakta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Yes and because of her I went and watched the serial as well yaar 🤣. Mere kuch nahi ho sakta
why did buba have to grab bubi in the SBS segment...
I'm going wait and watch before commenting but still yaar...
Oh yeah I saw the precap. Why lord why? Why is there nothing in our serial. Why😭😢
Yes and because of her I went and watched the serial as well yaar 🤣. Mere kuch nahi ho sakta
kya kare
we don't get anything from our own show so now we have to go to padosi shows 🤣
Originally posted by: OCACDUZ23DIYHZE2
why did buba have to grab bubi in the SBS segment...
I'm going wait and watch before commenting but still yaar...
I know, more than hand holding, I don't like the closeness between them.
Oh yeah I saw the precap. Why lord why? Why is there nothing in our serial. Why😭😢
Kuch nhi hoskta inka
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I know, more than hand holding, I don't like the closeness between them.
yaar I don't even care about offscreen at this point but it should not impact onscreen na....
anyways let's wait and see how they show it because sometimes sbs has different angels
Hi guys 🤗🤗 Kya discussion ho raha h 😁😁
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Hi guys 🤗🤗 Kya discussion ho raha h 😁😁
the usual yaar
no romance in our show 🤣
Originally posted by: ARHKOFE5KPHT3PSA
yaar I don't even care about offscreen at this point but it should not impact onscreen na....
anyways let's wait and see how they show it because sometimes sbs has different angels
I don't care about the off-screen, now. I used to a little but not now.
The on-screen needs serious improvements.