Yess plzzz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yess plzzz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pihu, KD’s hair is growing again at the fastest rate possible, so it’s not too far that you will get your sadak chaap shabby Shiva soon. He is almost there just few more days😆 But the neck curls are growing again😭
Kd pe bharosa rakho !! Alice k sath ek pic toh zaroor click krega !! 🤣🤣🤪
She needs to watch PS to give it trp.. lekin inspire hone ke liye koi aur dhoond lo Bhai 🤣
Dev aur Anita jaison se kabhi inspire nahi hona chahiye🤣
Trust hai kd pr bina kdice pic ke toh woh nahi manega😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Scarysea
I saw kinshuk and patted myself thinking I did a SPH.. you saw akshay too😲 I have to work harder for SPH🤣
And Priyanka saw Divya too 🤣
Now I need to work harder too 🤣
Pihu, KD’s hair is growing again at the fastest rate possible, so it’s not too far that you will get your sadak chaap shabby Shiva soon. He is almost there just few more days😆 But the neck curls are growing again😭
I wonder what's the secret of his fast growing hair.
Mujhe bhi Chahiye 🤣🤣🤣
Ye yellow kurte main akshay h kya isne kya maharajo ki tarah stall lapeta hua h
Did I just have a SPH moment ??😎😎😎😎