Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Koyi content nahi ti 🤣
We just did random bakwaas last night 🤣
It was AU, just not ShiVi AU 🤣
Ab aaj kya karenge?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Koyi content nahi ti 🤣
We just did random bakwaas last night 🤣
It was AU, just not ShiVi AU 🤣
Ab aaj kya karenge?
I’m trying to get actual work done, but this forum isn’t letting me go🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m trying to get actual work done, but this forum isn’t letting me go🤣
it's damn addictive..really hard to stay away 😭
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m trying to get actual work done, but this forum isn’t letting me go🤣
Even I have to do a lot of work and padhaaaiii😭
Mohit (Krish) now follows pallavi (mami) 😂 ho kya rha hai bhai Mohit decide nahi kar paa raha😂
Originally posted by: anshika5103
Mohit (Krish) now follows pallavi (mami) 😂 ho kya rha hai bhai Mohit decide nahi kar paa raha😂
Lagta hai they have sorted out their problem!!
Accha guys what happens here ?
For the first time opened this as I haven't see anything else than EDT as it is very difficult to catch up with it.
Originally posted by: ShinyShine
Accha guys what happens here ?
For the first time opened this as I haven't see anything else than EDT as it is very difficult to catch up with it.
Welcome! This is the ShiVi AU land 😆 We come up with hypothesis and gush over their posts etc. recently, it’s been a lot of YKB time between people here 🤣❤️
So yeah, it’s literally an alternate universe here 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Welcome! This is the ShiVi AU land 😆 We come up with hypothesis and gush over their posts etc. recently, it’s been a lot of YKB time between people here 🤣❤️
So yeah, it’s literally an alternate universe here 😆
Tu aa gayi?🤣
Aaa gayi 🤣 Shuru karen? 🤣