my cousins, they move a lot🤪.i used to scream at them😡🤣
i hate that when someone moves so much🤣...my daughter also moves a lot🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
my cousins, they move a lot🤪.i used to scream at them😡🤣
i hate that when someone moves so much🤣...my daughter also moves a lot🤣🤣
yaa...i just love to apply &get applied...my hobby it is to apply
would love to apply on ur hand.😳..i just love it❤️❤️
I loveeeee mehendi mujhe toh bas bahana chayiye lagwane ka.🤣
Im always standing first to get mehendi done 🤣
Awww I wish you could also apply for me
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
And the song has such a cheap meaning tbh 🤢
Sai liked it im pretty sure he didnt understand 😆
nor did i🤣🤣..bhojpuri all songs r like that only no🤣
heard only that lollypop song🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8G_ldltDE
beats r nice🤣
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
mandaar entry hogaye re baba ..
ab raghu will have beach party with farhad and harish ..
Harish is busy with abhi in kkb
Madan kab aaya kab gaya pata hi nahi chala
He was male pawni 😆
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I loveeeee mehendi mujhe toh bas bahana chayiye lagwane ka.🤣
Im always standing first to get mehendi done 🤣
Awww I wish you could also apply for me
@bold....i m same too🤣🤣
aww....wish i could
nor did i🤣🤣..bhojpuri all songs r like that only no🤣
heard only that lollypop song🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8G_ldltDE
beats r nice🤣
Hahahaha lollipop is the most famous one 🤣🤣
I understood what he is singing cause I can understand Bhojpuri but I can't even translate for anyone its so cheap 😆
Ughhh im so disgusted that he posted it on sm 🤢
Someone please tell Sai to remove that like 🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahahaha lollipop is the most famous one 🤣🤣
I understood what he is singing cause I can understand Bhojpuri but I can't even translate for anyone its so cheap 😆
Ughhh im so disgusted that he posted it on sm 🤢
Someone please tell Sai to remove that like 🤣
sorry dear i will remove it 🤗
Same same behena always 🤗🤗❤️
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahahaha lollipop is the most famous one 🤣🤣
I understood what he is singing cause I can understand Bhojpuri but I can't even translate for anyone its so cheap 😆
Ughhh im so disgusted that he posted it on sm 🤢
Someone please tell Sai to remove that like 🤣
ohhh cheap lyrics song🤣🤣
what can u expect from him🤣🤣
yaa...its famous so i heard it🤣
Arre its chill Shailu 🤗
Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai 😆
Main toh Mishraji ke liye keh rahi thi 🤢
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4