Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Nupur needed diversion from the chocolate cane that Prii posted. I was just helping 😇😂
By posting lizard's pic?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Nupur needed diversion from the chocolate cane that Prii posted. I was just helping 😇😂
By posting lizard's pic?🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Damn Sakshi! Lawyer and all! You go girl ❤️ 🤗
Ab maine kya kia?🤔🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I went to Google with full intention of getting a cockroach picture. But I couldn’t make myself touch the picture 🤢😭
Consider this your lucky day 🤣
Mein bach gayi🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Haan nivi sirf savage banne ke liye tu shaadi kar lee
Shaadi kar lee
Shaadi kar le
Twitter pankhissss
Oh god! Staaaphhhh 🤣🤣 my stomach can’t take it 🤣
Mujhe sharam aati hau😂🙈
Trend karva dete hein🤣
#Nivishaadhikarosavagebano🤣
Who loves cockroaches??🤪
We- Sakshi we love u. U r amazing!
Sak- mere saath partiality ho rahi hai😝
Arey par kyun...hum sab ne tumaari taareef khi...we are proud of you❤️
Yesss 🤣 idea mast hai