https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_CIvtBsBr/?utm_medium=copy_link
Umm.. I was just thinking about our Not so Chuddi-Chuddi Baba. Odd
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_CIvtBsBr/?utm_medium=copy_link
Umm.. I was just thinking about our Not so Chuddi-Chuddi Baba. Odd
Not odd. GOOGLE IS LISTENING 😲


Also I was going to say "Jai Chuddi Baba" earlier today but forgot. So I guess we all manifested him somehow 😆
So I guess now the Sanskaari CB gives us the content we crave for too? 😆
Originally posted by: nikki.171
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_CIvtBsBr/?utm_medium=copy_link
Umm.. I was just thinking about our Not so Chuddi-Chuddi Baba. Odd
Not going to say anything. But CB tussi great ho.
Basically any kabir Bedi content is CB content. He doesn’t discriminate 🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
So I guess now the Sanskaari CB gives us the content we crave for too? 😆
And we didn't even have to ask 😭😭 CB really is our karta-dharta 😆
I’m still in shock that a MV always seems to come whenever we have lost all hope. Literally blows us away.
I’m sorry I’m going to say it. He tagged his wife in it 😆 really 🤣
I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww I was like whut 🤣