Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think edited.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly, that is why we can't separate ourselves from Sairat. Cuz IB had some intense scenes as well, but they upped the drama a bit, not even close to what we have as drama, but I left it. Cuz I couldn't tolerate.
But it's not the case here, stay positive❤️
Truely, Your brain is long lost
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yaha thand hai uncle🤣
No. I meant nice speech. But in all this the intensity of romance is missing na. Hopefully we get but 99%surw nothing will he there.
Khabriji aagaye, par tum log nahi aaye😭 I was waiting for you guys😭
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Khabriji aagaye, par tum log nahi aaye😭 I was waiting for you guys😭
Aayi aayi ruko 🤣
Oh u asked so I thought u didn't know 🤣. But still na good job they have done.