Hello everybody.😊

Page
of
1Hello everybody.😊

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I see 4 hum shows🥳
Yes. And 2 of them are among top 10. Sadly REB ended, and Hum will lose one spot till after Eid.
I am happy for Affira, coz YTHPB got high TRPs this week.😃
Yes. And 2 of them are among top 10. Sadly REB ended, and Hum will lose one spot till after Eid.
I am happy for Affira, coz YTHPB got high TRPs this week.😃
I think lapata will do better than REB
I hope parizaad does good too
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I think lapata will do better than REB
I hope parizaad does good too
I hope so. Although its writer : Khizer Idrees didn't write any drama before. He is also directing Lapata . I searched and found that he is a famous cienematographer.😃

Dunno how azmaish makes it to the list...
Happy for pardes.. Rang mahal is good too
Hum kahan ke sachay needs to climb up... It's actually better than most crap...
Parizaad os missing
Originally posted by: zooni.blue
Dunno how azmaish makes it to the list...
Happy for pardes.. Rang mahal is good too
Hum kahan ke sachay needs to climb up... It's actually better than most crap...
Parizaad os missing
Azmayish is ending tomorrow. Also it had a marriage between leads finally which braught audience to know how it will end, and I am one of them 😆
I too am sad coz HUM dramas deserve more TRPs. 😒 Ppl prefer masala dramas which GEO is an expert in. Rang Mahal attracts me sometimes.😆
Btw, I shouldn't post the TRPs here .. there's a thread for it , but I posted here by mistake.😳
Dont think its accurate as in another list rang mahal beat kam