I got some more🤣🤣


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I got some more🤣🤣


I hope it’s at least a soft toy next time 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
bhalu looks cute and confused while ghadiyal looks smitten and eager🤣
What the hell am I doing??🤪
Omg yeh kya hein Nehuu🤣🤪
Now we are dissecting and discussing romance of animals too🤣
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Let it be a soft toy alligator this time instead of plastic🤣#upgrade and if they want more upgrade it can have recording like we all wanted during her bday - Ae chipkali🤣
🤣🤣 Omg I just said the same
Soft toys please 🤣
I hope Shiva itna adhbut na hojayen🤣
What's going on here?
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg yeh kya hein Nehuu🤣🤪
Now we are dissecting and discussing romance of animals too🤣
We are legit mad🤣
Originally posted by: 3AYTMAMW6VFRMFTG
What's going on here?
As usual, EDT has gone cuckoo 🤣
🤣🤣 Aree bhai the PS spies will get a heart attack after seeing and reading all these!!
Bhalu and gadiyal are going to kisssss😆