Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
username to out of league hai
change hone se raha
siggy me mere fav hein
Cancel😡 you are not a lover of Sai🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
username to out of league hai
change hone se raha
siggy me mere fav hein
Cancel😡 you are not a lover of Sai🤪
Originally posted by: rikara94
Change the Username🤣
Jo jo idhar naam rakhe huye h🤪
addy ka sanki hai toh VD rakhna hoga with profile picture🤣
Shri ka vipul kadam ya krishna👍🏼
Neha-neerupa roy yani ayi
Shreya- farhad
Me- Raghav lungi wala😎
Appi- lion🤣
Tum- tum kya banogi🤪
Main na krne wali🤣
Raghav se you changed it to Sai lol
On a serious note I hope he isn't too active on forums or youtube lol. Forums phir bhi theek hai, we just make jokes and ship ourselves with Sai ,but YouTube is another level crazy. They are shipping Sai and Shivangi .. cooking stories of their minimal off screen pictures / videos
I have read comments on how Sai ate Shivangis zhoota cake 🙄 and not his mother's 😬. He fed her some then went to feed Jay mishra he didn't eat so Sai ate it.. Par nahi people need to cook stories
I find this so creepy lol . I mean they make a good pair , but what if one of them is already in a commited relationship ..offscreen shippers make my blood boil lol.
Tum sab rehne do...tumse na ho payega👍🏼

ye to mera desh nikala ho gayaa
I am an avid HP lover
Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye🤗
Originally posted by: rikara94
Bolenge that doesn't mean tum bolna band kardo🤣
Yeh btayo next AT mein kon sa mhrw member banne wali ho?🤪
I want to be raghavs bathrob 😆
Raghav se you changed it to Sai lol
On a serious note I hope he isn't too active on forums or youtube lol. Forums phir bhi theek hai, we just make jokes and ship ourselves with Sai ,but YouTube is another level crazy. They are shipping Sai and Shivangi .. cooking stories of their minimal off screen pictures / videos
I have read comments on how Sai ate Shivangis zhoota cake 🙄 and not his mother's 😬. He fed her some then went to feed Jay mishra he didn't eat so Sai ate it.. Par nahi people need to cook stories
I find this so creepy lol . I mean they make a good pair , but what if one of them is already in a commited relationship ..offscreen shippers make my blood boil lol.
Our jokes and that shipping wale ideas are healthy one...it nothing serious at all👍🏼 and also we are not that obsessed one🤪
And about that shipping them in reality is really bad thing...bahut sari stories bnate fans or kisi bhi hadh tak jate hain...i have witnessed on other celeb also🤢