Tum ne dekha tum bolo. Maine nahi dekha 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tum ne dekha tum bolo. Maine nahi dekha 😆
She is saree wali pallavi .. I am hot black dress wali Pallavi . When we can have two Raghav's why not.two avatars of Pallavi ?
Sahi hi laga mujhko to...tum nahin dekhi to me spoiler de ke kharab nahi karungi...that's why go and watch rn or do you watch on TV
But I am not in for that whole Raghav resembling gopi bahu thingy
She is saree wali pallavi .. I am hot black dress wali Pallavi . When we can have two Raghav's why not.two avatars of Pallavi ?
🤣
Phir tumhara UN kya hoga? Dress_waali_Palz?
She is saree wali pallavi .. I am hot black dress wali Pallavi . When we can have two Raghav's why not.two avatars of Pallavi ?
Hot Pallavi ji

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Sahi hi laga mujhko to...tum nahin dekhi to me spoiler de ke kharab nahi karungi...that's why go and watch rn or do you watch on TV
But I am not in for that whole Raghav resembling gopi bahu thingy
TV pe hi dekhati hu Mai. By the time I watch sab discuss ho jaata hai
Hayeee maine jo subah story dali thi Sai ne seen kar li☺️🥳
I don't wanna kill it for you
Enjoy...though bohot saaraa discuss ho gaya hai
Aas paas koi dikh nahi raha Hai 🤪
Hum hi baate Kar lete Hai. Aaj ka episode dekha?
Abhi tak nahi dekha...han precap dekha...😭
Originally posted by: rikara94
Hayeee maine jo subah story dali thi Sai ne seen kar li☺️🥳
![]()